jira is not working

Stefan Menge, modified 8 Years ago.

jira is not working

Youngling Posts: 10 Join Date: 7/3/15 Recent Posts
Hi all,
I´m trying to connect Klaros and JIRA. I have installed JIRA on the same server (Port 8080) and configured the connection in Klaros (See screenshot). I have validated the connection and Klaros gives the information that everything is OK.
Now I am excecuting an TestSuite or an TestCase. The Testcase faulty. At the end I would excpect that I can click on "Issue anlegen", but the button is grey and I have no possibility to create an issue.(see screenshot)
Is something wrong with the connection / configuration? I am happy about every hint.

Thanks an regards
Stefan
thumbnail
Fabian Klaffke, modified 8 Years ago.

RE: jira is not working (Answer)

Padawan Posts: 92 Join Date: 9/1/12 Recent Posts
Hi Stefan,

The "Issue anlegen / Create Issue" button is greyed out because the issue management system isn't linked to your project yet.

The following section of our documentation explains where and how to assign issue management systems to projects:

http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/files/doc/html/User-Manual.Define.html#User-Manual.Define.Projects.Details.Edit-Projects

Regards,
Fabian
Stefan Menge, modified 8 Years ago.

RE: jira is not working

Youngling Posts: 10 Join Date: 7/3/15 Recent Posts
hi Fabian,
now it´s working. Thanks for help and sorry for the stupid question emoticon

Regards
Stefan
thumbnail
Fabian Klaffke, modified 8 Years ago.

RE: jira is not working

Padawan Posts: 92 Join Date: 9/1/12 Recent Posts
Hi Stefan,

you're welcome, and there isn't such a thing as a stupid question emoticon . Feel free to ask if another issue comes up.

Regards,
Fabian