We are pleased to announce the availability of Klaros-Testmanagement version 4.12.3
This maintenance release fixes a severe bug in the distributed Tomcat application server 8.5.49 by reverting to the previous Tomcat distribution 8.5.47. Existing users are strongly encouraged to update.
The feature release Klaros-Testmanagement version 4.12 features a completely rewritten Redmine integration with support for Redmine 4.0 and is now certified to work with OpenJDK 8.
What is new in version 4.12?
- The new Redmine connector supports Redmine 4.0 and no longer requires the installation of a plugin
- The royalty-free OpenJDK 8 platform is now officially supported
- The Jira connector can now be used for token-based authentication as required by Jira Cloud
- Improved print page layout
- Faster loading of test suite lists
- The revamped documentation now includes a symbol index
- Improved performance of the embedded Derby database
Further details are available in the Release Notes.