Redmine - Copy/Paste links to Klaros Test cases inside a redmine issue

Stephane Moser, modified 12 Years ago.

Redmine - Copy/Paste links to Klaros Test cases inside a redmine issue

Youngling Posts: 6 Join Date: 5/25/11 Recent Posts
Hello,

I've searched without any success where I could find the link to a test case. When we run a test suite / test case, we can create new issues inside Redmine. If we do so, there is a link automatically inserted inside the issue have as a target the test case result.

There is one :
http://localhost:18080/klaros-web/browse.jsp?type=testCaseResult&uuid=962e6bbc-7118-49d7-9255-e1e8294cec53

When we click on the link, we are redirected to the test case result. It's fine.

Is there a way to know the link to a test case ? To be able to copy/paste links to klaors test cases inside a redmine issue ?

This way we could link klaros to redmine and redmine to klaros...

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Stéphane
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 12 Years ago.

RE: Redmine - Copy/Paste links to Klaros Test cases inside a redmine issue

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Stéphane,

You can find this link as shown below. Please note that following the link will lead to a redirection, so the resulting link shown in the browser will not be usable.

The same applies to the print-icon links in the define section which can also be referenced from outside Klaros.

Hope this helps,

Torsten
Stephane Moser, modified 12 Years ago.

RE: Redmine - Copy/Paste links to Klaros Test cases inside a redmine issue (Answer)

Youngling Posts: 6 Join Date: 5/25/11 Recent Posts
Ok fine, I've found how to have the link I expected. I was asking for test case link, not test case result link. But it's ok... When you click on 'edit' the test case, your browser url changes to a specific url with an id related to the test case.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Stéphane