Evaluate screen issues.

Jamie Gagnon, modified 13 Years ago.

Evaluate screen issues.

Padawan Posts: 46 Join Date: 8/27/10 Recent Posts
Hi there.

Again perhaps something I did on upgrading but not sure.

I jhave been trying to figure out why I cannot see my graphs on the Evalute page. seems even on project I know had graphs before now show the signs sayin no test environment has been tested. yet if I look at a test case results level. I can see that i have results showing tests passed etc.

Does the Evaluate dashboard only show graphs for test runs and not executions of test cases?

I tried checking on the icons next to the pains to see what options were available in the dash board but cannot see anything that helps.

Incidently I cant get the overview reports to work either
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 13 Years ago.

RE: Evaluate screen issues.

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Jamie,

I jhave been trying to figure out why I cannot see my graphs on the Evalute page. seems even on project I know had graphs before now show the signs sayin no test environment has been tested. yet if I look at a test case results level. I can see that i have results showing tests passed etc.

What is the exact message? You have to have results available for the combination of SUT and test environment to be shown.

Does the Evaluate dashboard only show graphs for test runs and not executions of test cases?

No.

I tried checking on the icons next to the pains to see what options were available in the dash board but cannot see anything that helps.

There is a slight chance you might suffer from previous incompatible settings saved. Have you tried changing the values and saving them?

I cannot reproduce any of the errors you mentioned above. Is the log output showing anything suspicious?

Regards,

Torsten

RE: Evaluate screen issues.

Hi Torsten. Will send you a pM with screen shots

RE: Evaluate screen issues. (Answer)

Hi there. You can mark this one as resolved.

Torsten. thanks for the Link it did the trick. emoticon

Have a good weekend!