Hudson

Michaël Erni, modified 10 Years ago.

Hudson

Youngling Posts: 18 Join Date: 6/28/10 Recent Posts
Hi!
I've just finish to install the new version of Klaros Testmanagement.
Everything work well execpt one thing: Hudson import.

Does somthing change?
I use exactly same configuration and get an error 400.

Hudson Message:
xport of TEST-file-868110337.xml failed - Response status code: 400 for request URL: http://172.20.0.201/seam/resource/rest/importer?config=P00001&env=ENV00001&sut=SUT00001&type=junit&username=hudson&password=XXXXXXX

Catalina.out:
09:18:15,445 ERROR ImportResultServlet:253 - empty String

By the way, still have time problem. It's 11:20am and the Klaros manager use 09:12 am.
any ideas?

Best.
Mike
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 10 Years ago.

RE: Hudson

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Mike,

Hudson Message:
xport of TEST-file-868110337.xml failed - Response status code: 400 for request URL: http://172.20.0.201/seam/resource/rest/importer?config=P00001&env=ENV00001&sut=SUT00001&type=junit&username=hudson&password=XXXXXXX

Can you please send this result file (TEST-file-868110337.xml) to support@verit.de for analysis?

By the way, still have time problem. It's 11:20am and the Klaros manager use 09:12 am.
any ideas?

Have you checked the timezone settings on your server machine? What does
date
output when started in a shell?

Regards,

Torsten
thumbnail

Hi Mike,

Hudson Message:

Catalina.out:
09:18:15,445 ERROR ImportResultServlet:253 - empty String

Thanks for sending the result file. The error is caused by a missing time attribute in the testsuite tag, possibly because cppunit does handle this differently than JUnit.

We tracked this behavior as KLAROS-907 (Missing suite execution time attribute causes cppunit based junit import to fail) and have a fix available (we actually never needed reading that attribute) which will be released with the upcoming 3.0.2 Hotfix release.

Thanks for reporting!

Regards,

Torsten
thumbnail

Hi Mike,

the just released version 3.0.2 has a fix available for this problem.

Regards,

Torsten
Michaël Erni, modified 10 Years ago.

Youngling Posts: 18 Join Date: 6/28/10 Recent Posts
Hi!
Now the test cases are correctly imported
But I peraps found an other "bug".

When I run Hudson, the importation of the xml file only show me number of test result = failed.
I've no informations about succes and error.

Any ideas?
Best,
Mike

P.S: Correct result are:
- 58 Succes
- 3 Failed
- 0 Error

Edit: By the way. After Test cases importation from Hudson, I still have the "Refresh problem". But only on one way. If I switch from the Manual Project to the Automated one it's okay. If i switch from the Automarded Project to the manual one I Have test cases of both project.
thumbnail

Hi Mike,

When I run Hudson, the importation of the xml file only show me number of test result = failed.
I've no informations about succes and error.

This is a bug, I opened KLAROS-911 (Imported, passed test results are not correctly identified) scheduled for version 3.0.3.

Edit: By the way. After Test cases importation from Hudson, I still have the "Refresh problem". But only on one way. If I switch from the Manual Project to the Automated one it's okay. If i switch from the Automarded Project to the manual one I Have test cases of both project.

We need to investigate on this. Since we don't have your setup - can you please give some more detail on which pages/objects are affected?

Thanks for reporting!

Regards,

Torsten