Backup Projects failure

Cyrille Riviere, modified 10 Years ago.

Backup Projects failure

Youngling Posts: 9 Join Date: 2/9/10 Recent Posts
Hi,

I'm trying to backup a project from Configure section but after selecting a project and clicking to the Export button I've obtained the following failure message:
com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.core.SessionExpiredException: User session has expired or it was invalidated.
You can check the database integrity. Founds errors will be corrected automatically.

Even after checking the integrity of the DB (this operation succeeds), I'm still getting the above message.
I attached the logs files.

My configuration:
Klaros 2.4.4 (migration from 2.3.3 passed)
Cent OS 5.3
MySQL 5.0.77

Thanks for your help

Cyrille
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 10 Years ago.

RE: Backup Projects failure

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Cyrille,

sadly enough the log file does not give enough information on what is causing this behavior.

To analyze the cause I would need a dump of your database. If you are familiar with mysqldump this would be perfect.

*After* you have dumped your database (just in case) you may as well try upgrading to 2.5.3, which I would recommend for day to day usage over 2.4.3.

Please send the dump to support@verit.de. Would this possible?

I assume the application has correct database settings? I see a lot of mysql related startup errors in the logs.

Thanks for reporting!

Regards,

Torsten
Cyrille Riviere, modified 10 Years ago.

RE: Backup Projects failure

Youngling Posts: 9 Join Date: 2/9/10 Recent Posts
Hi Torsten,

I sent to the support email the dump of the mysql DB.
I’ve upgraded to 2.5.3 and the exporting (Backup Projects) succeeds with the same DB.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Cyrille