Attachements of executed Tests

Andreas Grimm, modified 10 Years ago.

Attachements of executed Tests

Youngling Post: 1 Join Date: 2/18/10 Recent Posts
Dear Klaros community,

I just downloaded version 2.5.1 and installed it locally to my laptop. This test management suite provides nearly everything I need except the following:

1) a defect module - is there any plan to include a defect module in Klaors testmanagement? or the possibility to use a third party module like Mantis?
2) Its great to attach screenshots as a test evidence to the test execution module. But i'm not able to have a look at the attachments afterwards for controlling purposes.. Can this be changed also?

Thanks in advance for your responses

Regards
A. Grimm
thumbnail
Tobias Schmitt, modified 10 Years ago.

RE: Attachements of executed Tests

Padawan Posts: 71 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Dear Mr. Grimm,

first of all welcome to the Klaros community. We will not include an own issue tracking system into Klaros-Testmanagement (there are already a lot of very good systems avaiblable), but we provide interfaces to the most common systems. At the moment we support JIRA, Trac and Redmine and in one of our next releases we will add support for Bugzilla. Mantis is on our road map, but I'm not able to tell you an accurate release date for it.

In the category "Configure" you are able to add an issue tracker to Klaros, and after adding this tracker to a project you are able to create issues after a test execution. In the category "Evaluation" you can find all created issues again. For further details you may also have a look at the Klaros-Testmanagement manual.

The next Klaros release in march will also contain the possibility to download or view the attachments of a test result.

Regards,

Tobias Schmitt
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 10 Years ago.

RE: Attachements of executed Tests (Answer)

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Attachments to test results can be browsed in the just released version 2.6.

Supporting Mantis is part of our roadmap for the next major release.

Thanks for your input!

Torsten