Unable to delete a user reference from a project

Stefan Warning, modified 8 Years ago.

Unable to delete a user reference from a project

Youngling Posts: 4 Join Date: 12/1/15 Recent Posts
Hello everybody!

I have assigned a user to a project (Define -> Projects -> Access).
In Klaros the user has the role tester and in the project the role test manager.

I have now found out, that I selected the wrong user. Do I have the possibility to again delete the user from  the project?
When I try to select the user the check mark disappears immediately. Therefore, I can not delete the user, since no one is highlighted. Also I do not have the opportunity to switch the project role to manager with another user.

I am using the Enterprise Edition.

Is this not possible or am missing something?

This translation has been added by verit support. Original message folllows:

Hallo zusammen!
Ich habe einem Projekt einen Benutzer zugeordnet (Definieren --> Projekte --> Zugang). Der Benutzer hat in Klaros die Rolle Tester und im Projekt Manager.
Ich habe nun festgestellt, dass ich den falschen Benutzer ausgewählt habe. Habe ich eine Möglichkeit den Benutzer wieder aus dem Projekt zu löschen? WEnn ich den Haken vor dem User setze verschwindet dieser sofort wieder. Daher kann ich auch nicht löschen, da niemand markiert ist. Ebenfalls habe ich bei einem weiteren User nicht die Möglichkeit die Projekt-Rolle von Manager auf Tester zu setzen.

Eingesetzt wird die EnterpriseVersion

Gibt es hier Möglichkeiten oder mache ich einen Fehler?

Danke und Grüße
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 8 Years ago.

RE: Löschen von Userzugängen aus einem Projekt nicht möglich

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hello Stefan,

thanks for pointing this out. This is indeed a regression in the page refresh code which is accidently resetting your changes. We are tracking this issue as KLAROS-2773.

A fix for this will be included in the upcoming 4.3.9 maintenance release which is due later this week.

Regards,

Torsten

P.S.: It's perfectly ok to post in German here, but we are going to add an English translation to your post for other users
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 8 Years ago.

RE: Löschen von Userzugängen aus einem Projekt nicht möglich (Answer)

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hello Stefan,

the issue KLAROS-2773 has now been fixed. We have updated the demo installation at http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/demo/ with the current release candidate where this should now been working as intended.

Thanks again for raising this.

Regards,

Torsten
Stefan Warning, modified 8 Years ago.

Youngling Posts: 4 Join Date: 12/1/15 Recent Posts
Hi Torsten,
I think there is still a problem  with the access.
I added an user "tester" to a project as testmanager. I added the user with my admin-account. After  logout and relog to klaros. The user is not added to the project anymore.

Do you have any idea how to fox my problem?

Thanks and regards
Stefan
thumbnail
Fabian Klaffke, modified 8 Years ago.

Padawan Posts: 92 Join Date: 9/1/12 Recent Posts
Hi Stefan,

you are right, changes to the access tab are currently not persisted. This is caused by a regression introduced with KLAROS-2773. We already fixed this behaviour and will release a bugfix relase later this day. This will also go on our public demo for you to test.

Regards,
Fabian
thumbnail
Fabian Klaffke, modified 8 Years ago.

Padawan Posts: 92 Join Date: 9/1/12 Recent Posts
Hi Stefan,

The new version is up and running on our demo server (http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/demo).

Regards,
Fabian