Backup not imported properly

Thomas Klinger, modified 10 Years ago.

Backup not imported properly

Youngling Posts: 17 Join Date: 1/14/14 Recent Posts
Hi,

I'm sorry, but I have to report another problem regarding backup. I set up a test system on my local PC and used the normal Derby DB on the first run. There Iran a couple tests, like creating projects, testcases, etc. For my own curiosity I wanted to switch to a MySQL databse. Therefore I exported the project I created, safed it to disk, modified hibernate.properties to point to the new database engine, started Klaros again, and then, finally, imported back the exported project.

Now it became really strange: the project itself is shown in the left pane, everything else underneath disappeared. No clickable item anymore. Looking into the database tables I can see everything, however, Klaros isn't able to reproduce the import properly.

In my case it won't be a problem, it's still on a test level. But when Klaros has been set up as its own process with hundreds of tests, well, this would not be very tingling.

I'm currently using the most actual Klaros Testmanagement system available on this site (Community edition) with MySQL 5.6.15 on Windows 7 64-bit. JRE is 7 U 45.

What do you need to identify the problem? The backup file is still available.

Regards, Thomas
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 10 Years ago.

RE: Backup not imported properly

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Thomas,

can you please provide a screenshot of the Projects page?

If possible please also send us the backup-file to support@verit.de

Regards,

Torsten