Klaros Testmanagement - Neuigkeiten - Klaros-Testmanagement
Klaros-Testmanagement is entering a new round - with the release of version 3.1 the popular Mantis Issue Tracker is now supported.
In addition, the following features have been added:
- Test runs and individual test results now have a permanently valid URL, so that they can be linked to from other applications.
- The quick search allows the direct navigation to individual detail pages.
- New issues will contain links to the referenced test results, and existing issues can be assigned to test cases at any time.
- The import of test result files is available directly from the GUI now and has been extended from QF-Test and JUnit files to AUnit, Boost Test, CppTest, CppUnit, Free Pascal Unit, MSTest, NUnit, PHPUnit, UnitTest++ and Tusar formats as well.
As always, numerous other smaller improvements were made and several issues fixed.
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of changes and a comprehensive list of new and noteworthy additions.
This maintanance release contains over 40 improvements and bug fixes for Klaros-Testmanagement 3.0.
You will find the details for this release in the Release Notes.
Users of previous versions are encouraged to upgrade.
We are very pleased, to finally announce the release of Klaros-Testmanagement version 3.0 after three months of hard work.
Klaros-Testmanagement now uses an improved database layout resulting in an drastically increased overall performance of the application. In addition to support of Redmine version 0.9, a new and polished look and feel has been added. Also a numerous amount of smaller improvements have been implemented.
In addition, Klaros-Testmanagement is now available in the commercially supported Enterprise Edition. Here we have been implemented more features that make the application an indispensable professional tool for test management.
In addition to an LDAP support for user authentication, particular attention was paid to the extension of the statistical and reporting. More reports, customizable reports and user definable fields for project-and sector requirements can cover your individual requirements. Data tables can also be exported to Excel for further processing. The dashboard is now configurable and contains additional reports.
We hope you enjoy this release.
The new release now contains an interface to the popular open source project management and issue tracking system Bugzilla.
Other noteworthy improvements contain:
- it is possible to browse individual test runs and their results
- Test Case results page contains more details
- An adminstrator is now able to purge projects from the database
- The session timeout can be set through the configuration menu
You will find the release notes and a list of changes in our forum.
On March 4th, at CeBIT 2010, the world's foremost tradeshow for the digital industry in Hannover, Germany Klaros-Testmanagement has been nominated for this year's Innovation Information Technology Award, an initiative of the association for medium-sized business in Germany in the category Commendation for German States - Rhineland-Palatine.
The association for medium-sized business grants this award to innovative information technology solutions with a high value to small and medium enterprises:
"This excellent product has especially impressed the jury and therefore belongs to the top rated group of 2000 entries submitted."
We feel especially honored since our second product Klaros-Testmanagement was able to equally impress the renowned jury after the previous commendation of the PETA test automation platform in the year 2008.