Import automated testing results

Hans Georg Friedrich, geändert vor 2 Jahren.

Import automated testing results

Youngling Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 17.06.21 Neueste Beiträge
Hello dear Developers,

is it possible to extend a JUnit result report with steps, a description and so on, to get more information when somebody clicks on the testcaseresults? 
I´m using selenium and testNG to test my application and i´m trying to get a good overview for my clients on what was tested.

Kind regards,
HGF
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, geändert vor 2 Jahren.

RE: Import automated testing results

Jedi Council Member Beiträge: 755 Beitrittsdatum: 12.02.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hello Hans Georg,

sorry for my delayed answer as we were busy releasing version 5.1 today.

We already have extended our parser for JUnit-XML to digest step results and attachments from properly enhanced result files.

This is already working now but is yet to be announced and documented as a product feature.

If you like to be an early adopter for this feature, please contact us under support@verit.de.

Kind regards,

Torsten
Ronny Lubke, geändert vor 1 Jahr.

Youngling Beitrag: 1 Beitrittsdatum: 15.09.22 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Torsten,

I'm trying to upload a JUnit-XML file with additional information like description and attachment in a Test-Step. But the attachment or description are not shown in Klaros. I think I have to change something in my XML.
​​​​​​​Is there anywhere an example TEST-Result.xml which I could use as blueprint?

Best regards

​​​​​​​Ronny
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, geändert vor 1 Jahr.

Jedi Council Member Beiträge: 755 Beitrittsdatum: 12.02.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Ronny,

no problem, please find attached a sample import file. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Torsten