Company logo

Jenni Wilms, geändert vor 4 Jahren.

Company logo

Youngling Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 11.07.19 Neueste Beiträge
Dear all,
I could not find any information in the manual or here in the forum:
Is it possible to place your own company logo to the top of the reports, in place of Klaros?
Also in the WebUI, is it possible?

If yes, please let me know, where to find or how to do this.

Kind regards,
Jenni
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, geändert vor 4 Jahren.

RE: Company logo (Antwort)

Jedi Council Member Beiträge: 755 Beitrittsdatum: 12.02.09 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Jenni,

if you are using custom reports like described in https://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/files/doc/html/User-Manual.CustomReport.html you have full control over the logos you are using.

For the built-in reports (Test Environment Report, System under Test Report, Test Suite Report, etc.) and the UI there is currently
no officially supported way to change the logos from the application UI, but you can replace the logo image files in the exploded web-archive to achieve that.

For this the application has to be started once and shut down afterwards.

The location of the files to replace are:
  • Reports: <install dir>/webapps/klaros-web/WEB-INF/classes/reports/pics/klaros_logo.png
  • UI: <install dir>/webapps/klaros-web/resources/company_logo_96x40.png (right) and
         <install dir>/webapps/klaros-web/resources/klaros_logo_136x32.png (left)
Any changes will be overwritten after the next update, so this is a far from satisfactory solution.
We had a similar request for this in the past which is still open (KLAROS-619). I raised the priority for this.

Hope this helps, please let me know if this works for you

Torsten
Jenni Wilms, geändert vor 4 Jahren.

RE: Company logo

Youngling Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 11.07.19 Neueste Beiträge
Dear Torsten,

this works fine for me. 
Thank you for your quick support.

Kind regards,
Jenni