Improvement for adding testcases to testsuites

Thomas Klinger, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

Improvement for adding testcases to testsuites

Youngling Beiträge: 17 Beitrittsdatum: 14.01.14 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,

I'd like to request an improvement for how to add testcases to testsuites. Currently you can click the "+" sign, then press "Safe" and the testcase will appear in the list for the selected testsuite. I'd rather expect that whenever I press the "+" sign, the case appears immediately in the upper list. Saving as last step for this process is fine to safe the information to the database.

Btw, I recognized that you can add the same testcase mutiple times to a testsuite, but I'll open another problem report for this. I would expect that I can add a testcase only once to a testsuite.

Regards, Thomas
thumbnail
Patrick Reilly, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

RE: Improvement for adding testcases to testsuites

Padawan Beiträge: 71 Beitrittsdatum: 23.02.11 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Thomas,

This was a bug in version 4.0.0 (KLAROS-2024 - The list of testcases in the test suite details page is not dynamically updated, but only when the save button is clicked). It has been fixed in version 4.1.0 which was released earlier today.

Adding a test case to a test suite multiple times is a feature which some customers find useful. You can see if a test case is already in the test suite by looking at the info column - the green circle with a checkmark means that the test case has been added already.

Thanks once again for your feedback.

Regards,
Patrick
Thomas Klinger, geändert vor 10 Jahren.

RE: Improvement for adding testcases to testsuites

Youngling Beiträge: 17 Beitrittsdatum: 14.01.14 Neueste Beiträge
Sorry, had to delete my previous post. Tested it once again, works like a charme. Excellent improvement. *thumbsup*

Regards, Thomas