Bugzilla problem

Jamie Gagnon, modified 11 Years ago.

Bugzilla problem

Padawan Posts: 46 Join Date: 8/27/10 Recent Posts
Hi wondered if this is perhaps a setup problem or something

I have integrated Bugzilla with Klaros and it has been successful to the point of actually logging the bug.

When I attempt to submitt the bug it comes up with the following error

Unable to save the issue: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid uri '/enter_bug.cgi?product=<Product Name>: Invalid query
thumbnail
Patrick Reilly, modified 11 Years ago.

RE: Bugzilla problem

Padawan Posts: 71 Join Date: 2/23/11 Recent Posts
Hi Jamie,

Would it be possible to get the Klaros logs for this time period? (<Klaros Installation folder>/logs).

And just to make sure, is the "Project" field of the Issue Management System defined in Klaros set to the name of the "Product" in Bugzilla?

Regards,
Patrick

Hi,

Originally the product name was different to the Project name in Klaros but I have updated this and retried the connection. Same as before. I get the fields and everything up on screen for Bugzilla I can log all the details. I just get the error at point of submit.

Latest catalina logs just show the following

Sep 21, 2012 1:02:12 PM com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase execute
INFO: WARNING: FacesMessage(s) have been enqueued, but may not have been displayed.
sourceId=null[severity=(INFO 0), summary=(Welcome, Jgagnon), detail=(Welcome, Jgagnon)]
Sep 21, 2012 1:04:09 PM com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase execute
INFO: WARNING: FacesMessage(s) have been enqueued, but may not have been displayed.
sourceId=null[severity=(INFO 0), summary=(Welcome, admin), detail=(Welcome, admin)]
Sep 21, 2012 3:34:30 PM com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase execute
sourceId=null[severity=(INFO 0), summary=(Welcome, admin), detail=(Welcome, admin)]
thumbnail
Patrick Reilly, modified 11 Years ago.

Padawan Posts: 71 Join Date: 2/23/11 Recent Posts
Hi Jamie,

there are sometimes some hints in the localhost.X log file too.
Any further information such as the Bugzilla version, java version and operating system could help us out too.

Are there any mandatory custom fields on the product in Bugzilla? Klaros does not currently support custom fields in issue management systems. Support is being added in 3.7.0 which will be released next month.

Regards,
Patrick

Hi Patrick

Aaaaah That might be it. I have 2 custom mandatory fields on the product.

As for localhost logs

I have one but not for the day I encountered the problem. It shows an error in it but I think that it may well be related to an error I have logged with my internal IS team re the Java memory

Sep 19, 2012 11:25:57 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet Seam Resource Servlet threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
at java.text.AttributedString.getIterator(Unknown Source)
at java.text.AttributedString.getIterator(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRStyledText.getAwtAttributedString(JRStyledText.java:202)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.TextMeasurer.measure(TextMeasurer.java:362)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillTextElement.chopTextElement(JRFillTextElement.java:1130)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillTextField.prepare(JRFillTextField.java:554)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.prepareElements(JRFillElementContainer.java:329)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.fill(JRFillBand.java:419)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.fill(JRFillBand.java:378)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillBandNoOverflow(JRVerticalFiller.java:440)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillPageHeader(JRVerticalFiller.java:403)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportStart(JRVerticalFiller.java:264)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:128)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:946)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:864)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:84)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:624)
at de.verit.klaros.web.report.ReportConfigurator.initReport(ReportConfigurator.java:151)
at de.verit.klaros.web.report.ReportConfigurator.initJasperPrint(ReportConfigurator.java:89)
at de.verit.klaros.web.report.ReportGenerator.<init>(ReportGenerator.java:91)
at de.verit.klaros.web.servlet.BaseReportServlet.buildReportResponse(BaseReportServlet.java:105)
at de.verit.klaros.web.servlet.TestRunSingleReportServlet.generate(TestRunSingleReportServlet.java:110)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.seam.util.Reflections.invoke(Reflections.java:22)
at org.jboss.seam.intercept.RootInvocationContext.proceed(RootInvocationContext.java:32)
at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:56)
at org.jboss.seam.resteasy.ResteasyContextInjectionInterceptor.aroundInvoke(ResteasyContextInjectionInterceptor.java:59)
at org.jboss.seam.intercept.SeamInvocationContext.proceed(SeamInvocationContext.java:68)
at org.jboss.seam.transaction.RollbackInterceptor.aroundInvoke(RollbackInterceptor.java:28)
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 11 Years ago.

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Jamie,

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet Seam Resource Servlet threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Your Tomcat Java process is running out of Java PermGen Space.

Please try raising it to -XX:MaxPermSize=192m if you have not yet done so (The manual is suggesting 128m which may be to tight in some cases).

For the (already implemented) support of custom mandatory fields in Bugzilla you will have to wait for the 3.7 release which is due in the next weeks.

Regards,

Torsten
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 11 Years ago.

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Jamie,

Klaros 3.7 is now out and has support for custom fields in Bugzilla. This should solve your problems here.

Regards,

Torsten