Not a bug, but a GUI issue.

Panda Kay, modified 12 Years ago.

Not a bug, but a GUI issue.

Youngling Posts: 24 Join Date: 11/2/11 Recent Posts
Only a very minor GUI issue, this is no bug.

The area where the test steps are defined is a bit too narrow for the content so that one has to scroll to get to the trash can. This applies to both the tabbed and not tabbed view even when the browser window is maximized.
See attached screen shot.

I run the web application in a IE 9 browser on a Windows 7 Enterprise machine.
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 12 Years ago.

RE: Not a bug, but a GUI issue.

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
I simply can not reproduce this on Win7/IE9 even with quirks mode on/off or different scaling factors.

Are you using a non-standard font size in your theme?

Puzzled,

Torsten

I think I figured it out how to reproduce it and what causes it? On closer view It looks like the width of the table does not take the vertical scroll bar into account.
Make a few extra test steps so that the page exceeds the page size, so that the vertical scroll bar becomes visible.
My page size was 3, non-tabbed, so when I changed to page size 25, the problem disappeared, at least until I exceed a number of test steps....

;)
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 12 Years ago.

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Thanks a lot, this does the trick to reproduce the behavior.

Yet for me the error will only show up in quirks mode (also euphemistically known as Compatibility Mode) which definitely should not be activated as it also triggers another nasty persistent error regarding table overflow for long strings in input fields.

Does deactivating quirks mode work for you? Given our doctype information it should not be activated per default anyway.

Hope this helps,

Torsten

The option Compatibility Mode is not available when Klaros is open in the web browser, neither from the address list icon nor from the Tools menu. This is not a big deal, I just wanted to make you guys aware of it.