Jenkins Plugin for Klaros

sven finsterwalder, modified 12 Years ago.

Jenkins Plugin for Klaros

Padawan Posts: 28 Join Date: 5/25/11 Recent Posts
Hello,

i have a question about the Jenkins Plugin for Klaros.
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Klaros-Testmanagement+Plugin

We have installed it and add the Klaros Application-URL:
http://tstmgm01c:18081/klaros-web

But when i test the connection with a user (the user has admin rights) Jenkins says:
Connection failed: Authentication error - wrong username/password credentials

But when i open this url i can login with this user, withou any problems.

Is there any configuration that has been done, before i can use this plugin?

I also try this Application-URL:
http://tstmgm01c:18081/klaros-web/pages/login.seam
and i got that error in Jenkins:

Connection failed: <html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/6.0.33 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-coloremoticon525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-coloremoticon525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-coloremoticon525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-coloremoticon525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 403 - </h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u></u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/6.0.33</h3></body></html>

I hope someone can help me.

RE: Jenkins Plugin for Klaros

I got a solution. I use a new user for the Jenkins Plugin and it works.

But now i got an exception:

The test result(s) contained in target Smoketest-Portal/target/surefire-reports/*.xml will be exported to the Klaros-Testmanagement Server at http://tstmgm01c:18081/klaros-web/.
With parameters Project[P00001], Environment[ENV00042], SUT[SUT00017] and Type[junit].
Export of TEST-TestSuite.xml failed - Response status code: 500 for request URL: http://tstmgm01c:18081/klaros-web/seam/resource/rest/importer?config=P00001&env=ENV00042&sut=SUT00017&type=junit&username=j****&password=*******
Reason: Import action failed due to unexpected exception: org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateOptimisticLockingFailureException: Object of class [de.verit.klaros.core.persistent.Configuration] with identifier [f995d5f3-0346-416a-bf8b-9c4f4054eb22]: optimistic locking failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [de.verit.klaros.core.persistent.Configuration#f995d5f3-0346-416a-bf8b-9c4f4054eb22]
Test result file testng-failed.xml has been successfully exported.
Test result file testng-results.xml has been successfully exported.
Test result(s) successfully exported.
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 12 Years ago.

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hello Sven,

which Klaros-Testmanagement version are you running?
Did the imported testcases already exist before this is happening?
Is this issue repeatable after a server restart?
Is the import user logged in during the jenkins import?

We are currently working on resolving concurrency issues towards 3.5.0 so any feedback would be helpful.

It may help to make the import user a system user account and thus avoid being logged in during the import.

In case you missed this option: you may avoid having to enter user credentials on the Jenkins side by clearing the import authentication requirement property on the general properties page.

Regards,

Torsten
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 12 Years ago.

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Sven,

we are able to reproduce this issue, which only occurs while importing a test for the first time. The issue has been tracked as KLAROS-1456 (Result importer fails to create new test cases), a fix is ready and will be available in the next release.

In the mean time please unzip the attached archive to webapps/klaros-web/WEB-INF/classes/de/verit/klaros/web/service/importer/result (replacing BaseResultImportService.class) which should solve that problem. You may also want to add it to the klaros-web.war archive in case a redeployment is triggered.

Please let me now if that is indeed resolving your problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Torsten

Torsten,

thank you for that information.

Yes when i run my test a second time it works.

I think we will upgrade to the next stable version as soon as possible, because we use an old version 3.4.5 - Build 452

Thanks