HTTP Status 404 running overview reports

Chris Loxley-Watkins, modified 12 Years ago.

HTTP Status 404 running overview reports

Youngling Posts: 3 Join Date: 6/29/11 Recent Posts
Hi,

I've got the system up and running in MySQL, running Apache as a service and when I try to open any of the overview reports, I get the following: -

HTTP Status 404 - Could not find resource for relative : /reportEnvironmentOverview/P00001/Chris+Loxley-Watkins/7/-1/true/false/html//EnvironmentOverviewReport of full path: http://jazz:18080/klaros-web/seam/resource/rest/reportEnvironmentOverview/P00001/Chris+Loxley-Watkins/7/-1/true/false/html//EnvironmentOverviewReport

I'm using version 3.4.3 - Build 1130 in Internet Explorer 8

Any ideas?

Regards

Chris
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 12 Years ago.

RE: HTTP Status 404 running overview reports

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
/reportEnvironmentOverview/P00001/Chris+Loxley-Watkins/7/-1/true/false/html//EnvironmentOverviewReport

The double / before EnvironmentOverviewReport actually should contain your locale (en or de currently).

To what locale/language is your system configured?

This looks strange.

Torsten

OK, it's working but I'm unsure what fixed it

I had both English and German in the list as available languages. I removed German and then tried again but it didn't work. I then clicked on the English (en_US) logo top right corner next to my name and it seems to be working now. Very odd but it's working at least

Thanks for your help

Regards

Chris
thumbnail

I opened bug KLAROS-1333 (HTTP Status 404 running overview reports) to track this, as this definitly should not happen.

I assume you use a en_GB locale on your system?

Torsten

Yes, this is correct. I've just tried with a new user and it's the same. I click the language icon top right and works fine after that

Regards

Chris
thumbnail

You may try follow the solution in this discussion to enforce a en_US locale for Klaros which should hopefully remedy your problem in the meantime.

Regards,

Torsten