Anmeldung an MantisBT-System schlägt fehl

Christoph Kuner, modified 13 Years ago.

Anmeldung an MantisBT-System schlägt fehl

Youngling Posts: 6 Join Date: 11/3/10 Recent Posts
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herrn,

ich versuche das klaros testmanagement v3.1.2 mit unserem bestehenden MantisBT v1.1.6 zu verbinden. Bei derÜberprüfung der Mantis-URL werde ich aufgefordert, meinen Usernamen und das Passwort einzugeben. Obwohl ich mir sicher bin, dass ich die korrekten Anmeldedaten eingegeben habe, schlägt die Anmeldung immer fehl.
Ich habe bereits die URL um "api/soap/mantisconnect.php" erweitert, wie in der Doku angegeben - dennoch kein Erfolg. Über den Browser kann ich die URL erreichen. Außerdem meldet das Logging des klaros "Verbindung hergestellt. Die URL http://server/mantis/api/soap/mantisconnect.php ist gültig."
Die Anmeldung an das Mantis-System schlägt jedoch immer fehl.

Können Sie mir in diesem Punkt behilflich sein?

Mfg,

Christoph Kuner
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 13 Years ago.

RE: Anmeldung an MantisBT-System schlägt fehl

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Christoph,

I took the liberty to translate this for our english speaking members. If possible please use English for the forum posts, this helps keeping the information accessible to all users. Thanks!

Christoph Kuner:
Dear Sirs,

I try to connect to v3.1.2 of Klaros-Testmanagement with our existing MantisBT v1.1.6. During the URL check I am prompted to enter my username and password. Although I'm sure I've entered the correct credentials, the login will always fail.
I already added "api/soap/ mantisconnect.php" to the URL as specified in the documentation - but no success. From the browser I can reach the URL. Also the log of klaros reports "Connected. http://server/mantis/api/soap/mantisconnect.php The URL is valid." but the connection
to the Mantis system always fails.

Can you help me on this point?

Regards,

Christoph Kuner

Did you enter a valid project id for this entry?The login may fail if the project entered is not present at the Mantis system. The error message is wrong here, this is corrected in the upcoming 3.2 release.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Torsten

Dear Torsten,

thank you for your immediate reply.
I have entered a valid project id if "project id" is the project's name entered when creating a new Mantis project. However, it still gives me an error message indicating that the login failed.
I have already tried different accounts including the administrator's login - no luck.

Is there anything else that I have to consider?

Regards,

Christoph
thumbnail

Hi Christoph,

this is strange, does the mantis log reveal some insight? I assume that the mantisconnect.php URL is showing information about the web service, correct?

Regards,

Torsten

Dear Torsten,

we have checked Mantis's system log while logging into it via Klaros. However, there seems to no activity in the log. Further, we cross-checked the issue by logging into via Mantis's web login. There we could observe a number of messages running into the system log.
Although the URL to mantisconnect.php is valid, there seems to be no effect on the mantis system itself.

Is there a need for activating the mantisconnect extension that comes along with the standard Mantis installation package?

Regards,

Christoph
thumbnail

Hello Christoph,

if you enter http://server/mantis/api/soap/mantisconnect.php in the browser, is there a page like the following shown?

Is there a need for activating the mantisconnect extension that comes along with the standard Mantis installation package?

AFAIK this is not needed.

Hope this helps,

Torsten

Hello Torsten,

I receive exactly that kind of page, yes.

Regards.

Christoph
thumbnail

I am clueless on what is different with your installation. We are testing against an out-of-the-box Mantis 1.1.8 installation and everything is fine (The release notes show no important changes in between those version).

Is there anything special about your setup? Have you tried a vanilla Mantis Installation?

Maybe others are able to help here?

Regards, Torsten

RE: Anmeldung an MantisBT-System schlägt fehl (Answer)

Hello Torsten,

we have come a step further regarding this issue:
After tracing the communication between klaros and our MantisBT, I could see klaros sending a request to mantisconnect.php. Mantis answered with a code 500. The error description showed:
"Error Description:
Function ereg() is deprecated,
Stack Trace:
Arraynusoap.php L3657 ereg()"

It seems like we have got a problem with our Mantis/PHP setup. Out Mantis 1.1.6 was installed on a machine featuring PHP 5.3.0. With PHP5.3.0 the ereg()-functions were deprecated.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Christoph