Login at Issuemanagementsystem mantis failed

Lordas Smile, modified 13 Years ago.

Login at Issuemanagementsystem mantis failed

Youngling Posts: 3 Join Date: 10/29/10 Recent Posts
Hello together,
i added the link to my mantis bugtracking system at issue management and check the url if it is valid with the "valid-button". the popup says the link is valid and also shows the right windowtitle of my mantis. after that i wanted to login with my user and pw. all attempts failed with failure: "FEHLER - 09:54:01 - Mantis Login fehlgeschlagen (Benutzername oder Passwort falsch)"
the user and pw works with mantis login directly.

do you have an hint or solution for me?

thanks a lot
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 13 Years ago.

RE: Login at Issuemanagementsystem mantis failed

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Lordas,

can you please provide some additional information?

- What version of mantis are you trying to connect to?
- Is there any additional information in the Klaros or Mantis log files?
- Are you using SSL to connect to Mantis or plain HTTP? In case of SSL: are the SSL server certificates self-signed?

Regards,

Torsten

RE: Login at Issuemanagementsystem mantis failed

hi thorsten,

thank you for your fast feedback.

- i tried it with version 1.1.6 and the latest relase 1.2.3 of mantis on my xampp installation
- i don´t use SSL
- can you introduce me to switch logging on at klaros testmanagement? the loglevel of klaros testmanagment is for console logging DEBUG and database ERROR. at my installdir i found the log-folder. but when i try to validate the mantis link ther is no log information created.
- there are also no additional information in mantis log with loglevel "LOG_EMAIL | LOG_EMAIL_RECIPIENT | LOG_FILTERING | LOG_AJAX"

thanks a lot
regards
lordas
thumbnail
Torsten Stolpmann, modified 13 Years ago.

RE: Login at Issuemanagementsystem mantis failed (Answer)

Jedi Council Member Posts: 755 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Lordas,

the URL to enter for Mantis connections is the URL of the SOAP MantisConnect service, so you have to append /api/soap/mantisconnect.php to the URL of your Mantis installation for a working connection.

Sadly enough this is neither consistent with the usage of the other issue management URLs nor is it properly documented.
We will fix the documentation and URL detection in the upcoming releases. This issue is tracked as: KLAROS-1006 - Support better URL validation and consistent short URLs for Mantis connections.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Regards,

Torsten

hi thorsten,

thank you very much - now it works fine.

best regards
thumbnail
Tobias Schmitt, modified 13 Years ago.

Padawan Posts: 71 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hi Lordas,

with the Klaros version 3.2.3 we fixed the issue KLAROS-1006 (Support better URL validation and consistent short URLs for Mantis connections). From now on it's not necessary anymore to add "/api/soap/mantisconnect.php" to the Mantis URL.

Regards,

Tobias Schmitt