error message at login page

Cyrille Riviere, modified 10 Years ago.

error message at login page

Youngling Posts: 9 Join Date: 2/9/10 Recent Posts
Hi,

I am facing an issue when I try to login to Klaros. The problem occurs after migrating for 2.4 to 2.6.2.
Even after checking the DB as asked by the app => "No missing properties found" message is displayed.

The following error message displays:
"Problem in renderResponse: javax.el.ELException: /pages/subviews/subviewProjectSelect.jspx @167,57 value="#{selectProjectBean.currentSelectedRowCount}": Error reading 'currentSelectedRowCount' on type de.verit.klaros.web.beans.pages.define.SelectProjectBean_$$_javassist_seam_17"

Also, I attached the stack trace for further details.

Anyway, I found a workaround. In the URL, II delete the string till ".../klaros-web/" and the session is shown as expected.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,

Cyrille
thumbnail
Tobias Schmitt, modified 10 Years ago.

RE: error message at login page

Padawan Posts: 71 Join Date: 2/12/09 Recent Posts
Hello Cyrille,

welcome to our community and thank you for your report. I created the issue KLAROS-752 for this problem. Can you please send us all files in the logs folder of your klaros installation directory? This could help us to find out what the problem is.

Regards,

Tobias Schmitt

Hi Tobias,

Firstly, thank you for your quick reply.
I enclosed the log files of my klaros installation. If you need a dump of the DB, please tell me and I'll send it you by mail.

Thanks

Cyrille
thumbnail

Hello Cyrille,

I analyzed your log files and something seems to be wrong with the database.Your derby database or a dump of your full grown database would be a great help for us.

Regards,

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

I'm ready to send you the DB dump but for privacy policies I prefer to continue our thread by email. The dump contains confidential information.
Consequently, I sent a email to support@verit.de for continuing our discussion.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Regards,

Cyrille
thumbnail

RE: error message at login page (Answer)

Hello Cyrille,

I'm glad to hear that the fix worked for you. Since we discussed the solution via email I close this thread now.

Regards,

Tobias