Klaros stopped working

Prajaka Waje, modified 8 Years ago.

Klaros stopped working

Youngling Posts: 14 Join Date: 10/7/15 Recent Posts
Hi,

I created 4 test cases and excuted the same. But klaros stopped working while execting one test case. After that I closed tomcat server and application as well. But now I am not able to open the application. It is showing error on page saying 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.

Please find the attached 'localhost.2015-10-12', 'localhost_access_log.2015-10-12' and 'catalina.2015-10-12' log files.
thumbnail
Fabian Klaffke, modified 8 Years ago.

RE: Klaros stopped working (Answer)

Padawan Posts: 92 Join Date: 9/1/12 Recent Posts
Hi Prajakta,

I cannot see any error message or exception in the provided log file. What was is that you've experienced while "klaros stopped working"? Did the loading bar move? Most often Klaros-Testmanagement is processing in the background when it seems that it doesn't respond. In such cases it is the best to wait a little longer or to close the test runner popup window. You can then continue the test run via 'Execute/Continue'.

Shutting down tomcat also shuts down the application. You can simply restart it by executing Klaros-Testmanagement/bin/startup.sh .

Regards,
Fabian

RE: Klaros stopped working

Hi,

Yes, I tried the same but it didnt work. I think I would have to wait little longer. But I closed server and application as well and again run 'Klaros-4.3.6-Setup.exe'. Now its working properly. Also I found my half executed test case in Continue Test Run tab.

If i come across this type of issue again then I will wait log long time.

Thank you.
thumbnail

Hi again,

usually you don't need to run the installer (Klaros-4.3.6-Setup.exe) multiple times. Klaros-Testmanagement/bin/startup.sh starts up the application and after ca. one minute of startup time you can access it from your webbrowser (in your case http://192.168.56.1:18080/klaros-web).

Regards,
Fabian

Ohh, I would have to try with'startup.sh' file. I was trying with 'startup.bat'. Lets see, if it occurs again then I will follow the same instruction as provided by you.
thumbnail

Hi Prajakta,

depending on your operating system, Klaros-Testmanagement is started either with startup.sh (Unix, Linux) or with startup.bin (Windows).

Regards,
Fabian

Hi Fabian,

Ohh, Thank you. I am using windows. And I used to start application by using 'startup.bat' only. I thought now I got this error thats why you are suggesting me to start with 'startup.sh'emoticon. Again thank you for quick responses.