Test case-> Issue Navigation

Prajaka Waje, modified 8 Years ago.

Test case-> Issue Navigation

Youngling Posts: 14 Join Date: 10/7/15 Recent Posts
Hi,

This is not doubt just small cencern. When we click on 'Define-> Test Cases tab' it will show number of issues related to that test case under Issues column. And when I click on that number it is getting redirected to page which is currently we are getting after clicking on Edit test case button. I am not getting redirected to Issues by Test Case page. So If I need to check issue raised for the particular test case then I have to navigate to Evaluate-> Issues. Is this a functionality?

find the attched screenshot.
thumbnail
Fabian Klaffke, modified 8 Years ago.

RE: Test case-> Issue Navigation (Answer)

Padawan Posts: 92 Join Date: 9/1/12 Recent Posts
Hi Prajakta,

the Klaros-Testmanagement Community Edition is currently missing the 'Issues' tab, which should appear after the 'Revisions' tab. I've filed a bug for this (KLAROS-2736 - The Issue tab on the test case details page is missing in the Community Edition) and a fix will be included in the upcoming maintenance release 4.3.8.

In the meantime, you can request an 30-day evaluation key for the Enterprise Edition, since the 'Issues' tab definitely shows up in that edition: http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/en/trial

Regards,

Fabian