Linking with other web applications

Chris McKee, modified 11 Years ago.

Linking with other web applications

Youngling Posts: 4 Join Date: 10/24/12 Recent Posts
Hello,

I would like to request that Klaros provides links for testcases, testsuites that can be copied into external applications. I know that it's possible from the results, but I want to be able to copy links when I'm reviewing them in the "Plan" module so that external applications can link directly to test cases and test suites.

Additionally, it would be great if the traceability field would detect urls and hyperlink them. This would provide a simple form of integration with requirements repositories.

The addition of these linking features would greatly increase how easy it is to review and approve test case plans of team members, improve integration with external web applications, and create better efficiency in tracing testcases to requirements.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Chris
thumbnail
Patrick Reilly, modified 11 Years ago.

RE: Linking with other web applications

Padawan Posts: 71 Join Date: 2/23/11 Recent Posts
Hi Chris,

thanks for your suggestions!

KLAROS-1824 (Allow the use of URIs in the traceability field of test cases) has been implemented for Klaros-Testmanagement 3.7.5.

We are checking the feasibiltiy of links to test cases and test suites, since we have received multiple request for this feature. KLAROS-1815 (Allow direct linking to test objects from outside the application) has been created to track this. It is possible that this will also make it into version 3.7.5, but in no way certain. This will also likely be an Enterprise Edition feature if included.

Thanks again for your interest!

Regards,
Patrick