404 error when default Database changed to MariaDB

Ijaz Alam, geändert vor 3 Jahren.

404 error when default Database changed to MariaDB

Youngling Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 11.11.20 Neueste Beiträge
I hope you are doing great. 

IAs Klaros recomendes to change the default 

Apache Derby Database

(as descrubed in manual as well :https://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/files/doc/html/User-Manual.Installation.changeDB.html). 

So after changing the DB from Apache to Database to Maria DB by doing changes in hibernate.properties  file in /.kalros folder in home directory, new Database in MariaDB is created successfully and all the tables are also created. 

but when I accessed the application it throws 404 error. 

Files attached are:
Logs file from home directory, DB table snapshot which are created, and 404 error when accessing the application.

Please guide how to fix this issue. I have done everything described in Manual given. 

Thanks,
thumbnail
Fabian Klaffke, geändert vor 3 Jahren.

RE: 404 error when default Database changed to MariaDB

Padawan Beiträge: 92 Beitrittsdatum: 01.09.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Ijaz,

thanks for the detailed report, especially for the logfile, which contains the following error message:

org.hibernate.boot.registry.selector.spi.StrategySelectionException: Unable to resolve name [org.hibernate.dialect.MariaDB13Dialect] as strategy [org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect]

It seems that you have a small typo in your hibernate.properties file.

Please replace the line

hibernate.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.MariaDB13Dialect

with the following line:

hibernate.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.MariaDB103Dialect

Then you should be able to access the web interface of Klaros-Testmanagement.

The dialect is only checked after the inital table creation phase, this is why you can see all tables in your database tool.

Regards,
Fabian
Ijaz Alam, geändert vor 3 Jahren.

RE: 404 error when default Database changed to MariaDB

Youngling Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 11.11.20 Neueste Beiträge
Thanks for your reply,

I have corrected the typo changes as you said but issue is still the same. 

On web interface message is still same "The requested resource [/klaros-web/pages/login.seam] is not available"

I am attaching new log for the refernce.
thumbnail
Fabian Klaffke, geändert vor 3 Jahren.

RE: 404 error when default Database changed to MariaDB (Antwort)

Padawan Beiträge: 92 Beitrittsdatum: 01.09.12 Neueste Beiträge
Hi Ijaz,

it looks like the default users have not been created in the k_user table. This is usually done automatically during startup, but it seems to have been skipped due to the false dialect error.

Since it is a fresh database, you can simply try to delete and recreate the database and then start Klaros-Testmanagement again. This will recreate all database tables and should create the default users.

Regards,
Fabian