We are pleased to announce version 3.4.10 of Klaros-Testmanagement.
This maintanance release fixes bug with sub-job generation and increases performance of job related actions. Existing users are encouraged to upgrade.
For users of the Enterprise Edition the new release introduces to following new features:
- Objects like test cases and test suites can now be assigned to definable categories
- Print views of test cases, test suites and test results can now be accessed directly from the results pages
The Community and Enterprise Edition both gain the following new features:
- Test execution can now be carried out with a tabular view of test steps
- Multiple selection is now available in table views. This allows quick operations on large amounts of data
- Errors can now be assigned to individual test steps
- HTTP and SOCKS proxies are now supported
- Read-only access to the content repository via WebDAV/HTTP from outside Klaros
To check out the details and release notes please refer to the Forum announcement.