Klaros-Testmanagement Version 2.2 is now available. You will find the release notes and a list of changes in our forum.
Key features of the new release include:
- A connector for the automated import of test results from the Hudson Continuous Integration Engine
- More flexible search options for all data tables
- Existing test cases can now be cloned to generated alternative versions
- Powerful sorting options for all data tables
- Many small bug fixes and improvements for existing features
Klaros-Testmanagement is an AJAX-based web application for the clear and concise management of the quality assurance process in software development projects.
Klaros-Testmanagement supports the collection of test data and the creation and assignment of test plans as well as interfacing with issue management systems and extensive reporting capabilities.
Open interfaces allow the import of existing data from outside sources such as spreadsheets or other applications. An accompanying web client application allows the automated logging and result aquisition of manually executed test cases.
The comprehensive and up-to-date database allows the precise deduction of facts about the current status of the software quality at any time.