Klaros-Testmanagement 5.0.2 has just been released.
This is a maintenance that fixes an issue when migrating existing content repositories and adds several other small improvements and stability fixes. In this release 7 new improvements have been added and 11 bugs have been fixed. Existing users are encouraged to update.
The complete release notes can be found here: Release Notes
What's new in version 5?
- Descriptions for test cases, test steps, etc. are now editable as rich text and may contain images
- Table contents can be edited directly in the individual cells via mouse click
- Frequently used functions can be triggered by keyboard shortcuts
- List entries can be reordered by drag-and-drop
- Table sorting by clicking on the corresponding column header
- Bookmarks can be copied directly to the clipboard
- Dashboard contents can now be individually configured and saved. Individual dashboards can be defined as project presets and shared with other users
- The predefined reports have been completely revised and new reports have been added
- The diagram display has been significantly accelerated by asynchronous loading
- Dashboard diagrams can be exported as image files for further processing
- Data tables can now also be exported in XML and PDF formats
- Print pages optionally contain additional diagrams
- Database layout has been optimized and database access has been completely reworked
- Batch transactions, especially for write operations, are now processed substantially faster
- The Java runtime environment is now integrated and automatically installed.
- Klaros uses the current LTS (Long Term Support) Java Runtime Environment Version 11
- The Tomcat application server has been updated to the current version 9
- The MySQL database is now also supported in version 8
In total more than 17 bugs have been fixed, and 51 improvements as well as 15 new features have been added.