We are pleased to announce the release of Klaros-Testmanagement version 4.8.4.
This maintenance release adds 11 improvements and 32 stability fixes. It contains major improvements for the job and test suite result list pages and fixes problems with Jira requirement synchronisation and other minor issues.
Highlights of the 4.8 release include:
- Reusable test step segments
- The ability to share test cases and test suites across project boundaries
- Detailed test step change history
- Extended categorization view
- Support for UFT/QTP test automation results (HPE Unified Functional Testing / HP QuickTest Professional)
Please refer to www.klaros-testmanagement.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/446101 for a feature overview and the detailed release notes.