We are pleased to announce the availability of Klaros-Testmanagement version 4.12.1
This is a minor release that adds the ability to navigate back to the origin of synchronized test cases/suites and fixes two more issues.
The feature release Klaros-Testmanagement version 4.12 features a completely rewritten Redmine integration with support for Redmine 4.0 and is now certified to work with OpenJDK 8.
What is new in version 4.12?
- The new Redmine connector supports Redmine 4.0 and no longer requires the installation of a plugin
- The royalty-free OpenJDK 8 platform is now officially supported
- The Jira connector can now be used for token-based authentication as required by Jira Cloud
- Improved print page layout
- Faster loading of test suite lists
- The revamped documentation now includes a symbol index
Further details are available in the Release Notes.