We are pleased to announce the availability of Klaros-Testmanagement version 4.12.6
This maintenance release again features compensation for recent API changes on JIRA-Cloud instances and resolves a potential security issue with Tomcat Application servers (aka GhostCat). It also fixes a resource leak when accessing Jira instances. Existing users are strongly encouraged to update.
The feature release Klaros-Testmanagement version 4.12 features a completely rewritten Redmine integration with support for Redmine 4.0 and is now certified to work with OpenJDK 8.
What is new in version 4.12?
- The new Redmine connector supports Redmine 4.0 and no longer requires the installation of a plugin
- The royalty-free OpenJDK 8 platform is now officially supported
- The Jira connector can now be used for token-based authentication as required by Jira Cloud
- Improved print page layout
- Faster loading of test suite lists
- The revamped documentation now includes a symbol index
- Improved performance of the embedded Derby database
Further details are available in the Release Notes.