We are pleased to announce the release of Klaros-Testmanagement version 4.6.3.
This maintenance release comes with over 35 improvements and stability fixes.
The 4.6.x feature release adds more than 150 new features, improvements and bugfixes in comparison to 4.5.x!
- It is now possible to create copies of Report Templates
- The print pages now show data from the overview pages (e.g. compliance and coverage rates, automation rate, project members)
- Project roles can now be changed from the user details pages
- Temporary changes on Report Templates can now be reverted
- Improved Jira support for issue editing and requirement synchronization
- Support for adding predefined test case result comments
- Job progress and success rates are now weighted according to the number of contained test cases
- Various improvements to test case handling
Please refer to www.klaros-testmanagement.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/410528 for a feature overview and the detailed release notes.