When do you need a professional test management tool?
- have several users working concurrently on test documents
- need a history of all test results, versions and changes
- want to avoid error-prone and cumbersome editing of calculation sheets
- have an additional requirement for resource management in project management.
- like to enter, store, manage and evaluate your test data using a convenient environment
When do you need to upgrade to the Enterprise Edition?
- need to design individual reports, e.g. to follow processes or obey standards
- require to individually configure your test data in your projects, due to project or customer requirements
- need to assign and track testing activities of your team
- require LDAP based user authentication
- require maintenance, updates and professional support
What is Klaros-Testmanagement Enterprise Edition (Limited)?
- This edition includes all features of the Enterprise Edition, but is limited to 3 users. Ideal for small teams!
When do you require the Mobile Edition?
- plan to provide your testers with an easy and convenient access to their tests
- want to reserve the monitor workspace for the software to be tested
- do not want to run your tests on a stationary workplace but locally at the system under test
- want to document your test results via photo, video or audio
- can not assume to have a network connection while performing the tests
- additionally need location and tracking information for your tests